A list of quick tips, tricks and ideas:
- Do giveaways Monday to Friday, 5 days is a short enough deadline to look forward to and encourages urgency.
- Insights indicate that weekends show low impression rate, potentially people are doing things and not scrolling Instagram.
- Put a deadline in the title, this clearly shows the giveaway/competition is time limited and helps any viewer know if they can apply or not, it also shows a time pressure.
- Utilise giveaways/competitions to acquire market research, e.g. tag a friend and say what your favourite drinking game is, favourite tea dunking biscuit etc.
- Partner with other drinking games to giveaway both games and follow both accounts, this helps to merge followers from each others accounts that have the same interest.
- Target direct audience with ads, for example targeting U.K. students, choose U.K, age range 18/22.
Giveaway/Competition ideas for Save the Queen Drinking Game:
- Competition idea: guess the coins in a stein.
- Competition idea: guess the amount of beermats.
- Participation idea, tag favourite alcohol brand, try to open get the other accounts attention as they will receive notifications.
- Like, comment and share to story, sharing to story provides hundreds of views, tagging friends is more personal but targets a smaller audience.
- Try a mystery giveaway and use insights to see if that acquires better engagement.
Giveaway/Competition prize ideas for Save the Queen Drinking Game:
- Queen facemask
- Save the Queen Board game
- Full sized queen or any royal family cutout
- Royalty printed mugs
- U.K. party photo booth props
- U.K. bunting
- Royal face masks
- Royal robes
- Crown Jewels
- Party kit bundle including items from the list above