This is a list of initial pointers that could be taken into account when setting up a drinking board game.
- Acquire insights from giveaways and Competitions, you may receive 100 followers but will those followers engage and ultimately buy your product?
- Do or Drink have a card in their box requesting to take a photo of the box and tag the Instagram account to be in a chance to win $1000 every month. Do or Drink have 300k+ followers on Instagram and have sold many games.
- Create meme posts, try to get larger accounts to repost your meme, tag your logo in the post if you can.
- Be the first to comment on larger accounts and try to acquire likes on that comment in the hope that you get some followers.
- Find influencers to play your game, an easy way to find these is by looking to other larger accounts to see who they have used.
- Ask for customers videos and photos to use as posts of gameplay.
- Use flash sales on events like the Queen’s birthday, put a countdown timer on to let people know.
- On competitions, try to get the audience involved in something fun. A bonus is if everyone wins something rather than one winner and 99% of losers. An example could be a competition to guess how many bottle caps, if the answer is guessed correctly a discount code of 50% your shop will be provided.