List of potential ideas for Kickstarter Stretch Goals:
- Quality of material upgrade, waterproof cards
- Addition of a branded Queens Cup
- Purple Dice instead of white
- Addition of branded Beermats
- Addition of bunting/flag
- Addition of Queen mask
- Addition branded bottle opener
- Addition of branded coaster bottle opener
A list of potential videos to create on TikTok:
- Showing the game, unboxing – use tripod, stop motion,
- Board game tests alcohol proof cards and board
- how to play match box drinking game – explain this game
- how to play save the queen drinking game – explain game
- how to play ride the bus drinking game
- how to play ring of fire with card rules
- how to play drink as you think
- creating a full blown drinking game – show both old and new boards and cards as the start of vid, create a list 1. Pen and paper, 2. Play test 3. Design 4. Templates 5. Prototype 6. Print
- Alcohol tactics for drinking games
- How to get drunk playing drinking games
- Royal facts UK letterboxes, Royal favourite drinks, random facts, Rex/Regina etc
- Giveaway and competitions
- Lockdown Lingo, tiered, tiery, quarantini, tierdom,
- Polls, ‘have a quess’ after 3 seconds show a countdown timer and reveal the answer
- How to make a board game
- What’s a message you’ve sent to the wrong person (not drink related?)
- E G explanation (tapping on chest after downing a drink)
- How to play matchbox
- How to play save the queen
- How to play mushroom
- PPE product testing, like a science experiment
- Choose your fighter but they are the royals
King Edwards VII had a liquor made for him called kings ginger
Queen Victoria used to mix red wine with whiskey
Kate Middletons favourite cocktail is a called a crack baby
UK postboxes tell you around when they were made by the crest
‘Name’ is giving away one ‘Product’ – How to enter:
- Make sure to follow us ‘@name’ (utilise this for follower increase
- Like & share this post to your story and make sure to tag us ‘@name’ so we get a message (utilise for account reach)
- Comment your favourite ‘XYZ’ (utilise this for primary research of your audience & to boost content interactions)
UK residents only (if needed). Giveaway is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Instagram. Giveaway ends ‘time & timezone’.
Save the Queen is giving away one of the drinking games, let’s brighten up this Monday! Here’s how to enter:
1. Make sure to follow us @savethedrinkinggame
2. Tag a fellow drinker in the comments
It would be amazing if you share this to help me get the word out! I’ll pop the names into a randomiser and share the winner next Monday 18th 🍻
U.K. residents only. Giveaway is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Instagram.
🍻DRINKING GAME GIVEAWAY🍻
We are super excited to be giving away this massive bundle of 10 drinking games worth £. (may or may not have worth)
* TAG your friends (each tag is one entry)
* FOLLOW the game accounts below
* Optional: Share for 5 entries, tag me in the story
The prizes are:
1 x Say What?!
1 x Card Abuse
1 x Dirty Hunters
1 x Sick Stories
1 x Save the Queen
1 x Crunkcards
1 x Gutterhead
1 x Truth or Drunk
1 x Beat That
1 x Drinkdrankdrunk
Giveaway ends X of X. UK only.
Get liking, tagging and sharing!
Giveaway is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Instagram.
Here are some links that I found useful when creating a Drinking Board Game:
Your Virtual Office London PO Box – a PO box so you don’t have to use your own house address.
Remove BG – A website that allows you to remove a background from a photo for free. Take a photo of your product, remove the background to add to sites like Etsy etc.
Wheel of Names – A tool that allows you to input names and pick a random winner which is especially good for giveaways and competitions.
Pixygames Blog – This detailed blog tells you everything you need to know about setting up a board game.
Stonemaier Games Kickstarter Blog – An extensive list of valuable information and experiences setting up a Kickstarter campaign.
Google Digital Garage – Google has an abundance of free courses available on it’s digital garage, the course Fundamentals of Digital Marketing is useful and as a bonus it includes a free Open University certificate.